Lysander Jim, M.D. is the first Shoemaker certified physician in the greater Los Angeles area. He started Pasadena Chronic Fatigue Center with the vision of improving access to medical care for patients with mold disease, an overlooked condition in healthcare.
Dr. Jim is Board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, a branch of medicine that aims to improve quality of life through a comprehensive approach to health. Aside from treating mold disease, Dr. Jim has expertise in pain medicine and low back pain.
He is passionate about medical education and has reached thousands of listeners through Heal From Mold, the first podcast focusing exclusively on Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome.
- Board-certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2016)
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine (2011)
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley (2007)
- Years Practicing: 2
CERTIFICATES, AWARED, AND AFFILIATIONS
- Shoemaker Certification for Treating Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Mold Disease) (2017)
- Certificate of Achievement-UCLA for Top Performance Amongst Peers on National Exam (2013)
- Certificate of Achievement-UCLA for Top Performance Amongst Peers on National Exam (2014)
- Community Service Award-UCLA (2015)
- Chronic pain resolution after a lucid dream: A case for neural plasticity?(2014, Zappaterra, Mauro, Lysander Jim, and Sanjog Pangarkar)
- Effect of computerized physician order entry on imaging study indication(2015, Joshua Pevnick, Andrew J. Herzik, Ximin Li, Irene Chen, Mamata Chithriki, Lysander Jim, and Paul Silka)
- Long-Term Complications of Epidural Steroid Injections(2014, Jae Jung, Mark I. Ignatius, Jason M. Davis, and Lysander Jim)